Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2013

Monday, November 4. 2013

Last day at sea and I missed half of it sleeping. I sort of woke up at about 8:00 and decided to sleep some more so reset the alarm to 11:00. Then Mark came in and woke me at 11:45, and that's when I realized that I'd accidently set my clock back two hours instead of one. Ah well ... So we finally had our room service lunch on our balcony. Lovely. No rain today and calm seas again.

After lunch Mark began packing. I sat by in amazement watching him try to put the proverbial ten pounds of sausage into a five pound casing, or actually two twin beds piled two feet deep with clothes and purchases into two normal sized suitcases. And he actually managed it to my total surprise. Since I have not bought much of anything that I didn't eat or drink on this trip, my packing was easy 

So now the sadness of its being the last afternoon to watch the sea go by...the last evening dining with fun people...the lasteriod of relaxation before tomorrow's chaos of disembarkation and traveling. It's been a good relaxing trip.

No comments: