Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 23, 2013

Sorry I never got around to adding photos. I'll get to it eventually.

Meanwhile, in 3 days I'm off again. This time it's a 10 day cruise on the Caribbean Princess from New York to Houston with my friend Mark. Here's the itinerary:

Saturday, October 26.  -   To New York and boarding
Sunday, October 27.  -   At sea
Monday, October 28   -   At sea
Tuesday, October 29.  -   Grand Turk
Wednesday, October 30.  -   At sea
Thursday, October 31   -   Curacao
Friday, November 1.  -   At sea
Saturday, November 2.  -   Grand Cayman
Sunday, November 3.  -   Cozumel
Monday, November 4.  -   At sea
Tuesday, November 5.  -   Houston and home

I like the number of sea days on this one, and since I've been to all of these places, some multiple times, I'm not sure how often I'll even get off at these ports. I do enjoy being on board when most everyone else has gone ashore.

No comments: