Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September 2, 2014

Starting to think about the next cruise. This one will be September 12-20 from St. Louis, MO to St. Paul, MN on the American Queen with friends Chris, George, Liz, Dave and Sallie. I like this itinerary as I prefer the scenery of the upper Mississippi to that of the lower part of the river. The upper portion of the river has hills, roads, etc. along the banks that you can see as opposed to just a view of the levees. It also has 27 sets of locks which I find fascinating.

I'll post the itinerary and map below...or I hope I will because I'm using a new program to produce blog posts.

Friday, September12           Home to St. Louis, MO
Saturday, September 13      St. Louis, MO
Sunday, September 14        Cruising
Monday, September 15        Hannibal,MO
Tuesday, September 16       Cruising
Wednesday, September 17  Dubuque, IA
Thursday, September 18      LaCrosse, WI
Friday, September 19           Red Wing, MN
Saturday, September 20       St. Paul to Home



No comments: